January 25, 2008

Converstion between NRI husband and his wife

Dear Sweetheart:

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart
Your husband
ABCD


His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

Dearest sweetheart,
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses
instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him
some other items....... ....
5. Other expenses 40 kisses .


Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I
hope I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, Please Advise !!!

Your Sweet Heart
ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment