1) Money is unstable.
2) Every man plays his part on the stage upon this earth.
3) Beauty without virtue has no value.
4) The ambitious abide by their undertaking.
5) Killing anyone treacherously is no bravery.
6) Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and -wise.
7) Pride has a fall .
8) familiarity breeds contempt.
9) Avoid extremes.
10) Undue regard breeds suspicious.
11) Fire fallen on stone puts out itself in due course.
12) All rises must end in fall.
13) Man's life wholly depends at the mercy of Fate.
14) Cars and dogs reside in side the palace. However the elephant outside is offered everything he need.
15) Difficulty is the mother of invention.
16) Even the kith and kin do not like to stay with a person who follows the wrong path.
17) Even a wicked man can turn into a great saint if he follows good conduct.
18) It's no use pumping a dry well.
19) A man after money knows no law or relative.
20) No sweet ,without sweat.
21) Better an open enemy than a false friend.
22) A Little knowledge is dangerous thing.
23) He is real orator who express great thought in few words.
24) As you sow, so you reap.
25) Heart broken by insult ,cannot be repaired.
26) The illiterate can't protect his wealth.
27) Never imitate blindly ,otherwise you will punish like a monkey pulling up a wedge.
28) Failure is the step-stone to success.
29) You can take the horse to the water but you can't make it drink.
30) It is undoubtedly very difficult to curb the restless mind, but it can be controlled by constant practice and by detachment.
31) With my good behavior , I can proudly say, I am a man and not be beast.
32) Ignorant, faithless and suspicious ruin themselves.
33) First deserve and then desire
34) let noble thought come to us from all sides.
35) An idle mind is devil's workshop.
36) he who controls his mind ,finds solace in life.
37) Preceptor's word should be always welcome.
38) Our body is gift from gift.
39) The perfect Soul knows that is the field of soul in which man grows virtues and vices.
40) The senses are so powerful that they forcibly carry away the mind of the great personalities even.
41) Fear of God is the beginning of our progress.
42) O God, the supreme lord exists in everyone's heart.
43) God is Almightily.
44) The magnanimous believe the whole world is one family.
45) Poverty never fulfils the wishes of the poor.
46) If wishes were horses, beggars would ride them.