Teachers (TGT), Physical Directors (PD) (school) and Physical Education Teachers
(PET) (Zone-wise/Subject-wise), to teach in English medium in the Schools/Colleges of
Gurukulam, under Direct Recruitment Quota.
|Cadre||Posts||Scale of Pay|
METHOD OF SELECTION
1. The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test,
Score in APTET i.e., A.P. Teacher Eligibility Test (for TGT only) and interview
2. In addition to the written test to be conducted by Gurukulam, applicants for TGT
posts should have qualified the APTET.
3. For the posts of TGT – The written test carries 80 (Eighty) marks and the
Interview-cum-demo carries 20 (Twenty) marks. The APTET score will carry 20%
weightage, which along with the written test score will together constitute 80% of
the total score. The remaining 20% of the total score will be the marks obtained
in the interview-cum-demo.
4. For the posts of JL and PGT– The written test carries 80 (Eighty) marks and 20
(Twenty) marks for Interview-cum-Demo.
5. For the posts of PD(S) & PET the written test carries 80 (Eighty) marks and 20
(Twenty) marks for Interview.
6. Weightage – The written test and Interview-cum-Demo will be in English only with
a weightage of 80% and 20% respectively.
7. The reservation for the Women candidates in all cadres will be observed
@ 33 1/3% - 8 -
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are invited in the prescribed ‘APPLICATION FORM’ ONLINE through
http://gurukulam.cgg.gov.in upto 15-07-2013 (last date) for recruitment to the cadres
of Junior Lecturer, PGT, TGT, PD (school) and PET in the institutions of Gurukulam
(A.P. Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions Society).
FEE PAYABLE & METHOD OF PAYMENT
1. Rs.100/- (One Hundred only) for Local Tribes in respect of candidates
applying for the posts of TGT & PET cadres in the Scheduled Area Institutions. For other cadre posts, the fee of Rs.250/-(two hundred and fifty
only) applies in Scheduled Areas also.
2. Rs.250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty only) in respect of candidates applying for
the posts in respect of JL, PGT, PD(School), TGT & PET cadres throughout
3. Payment of Fee amount through APONLINE Centers
AGE: Applicants for all posts should have attained the minimum age of 18 years
and should have not crossed the maximum age of 34 years as on 01-07-2012.
However, in case of SC/ST/BC, the maximum age limit is 39 years and in case of
Physically Challenged 44 years.
Written Test: The date, time and venue will be given in the Hall Tickets to
be downloaded from the website http://gurukulam.cgg.gov.in.
XIII. Qualifications: A candidate for selection to the posts of JLs, PGTs, PD(s),
TGTs & PETs shall possess the requisite academic and professional/training
qualifications prescribed for the post under this Rule given below: The percentage of
marks shall be noted in the ‘Application form’ against the qualifications upto 2
Detail notification and zonal wise post